What Real Property Management in Connecticut Does
It doesn’t matter if you own one rental home or several, our goal is to protect and maximize your property investment. Using 25 years of experience Real Property Management has streamlined its processes to help rental home owners maximize rental income while minimizing expenses and inefficiencies.
Properties We Manage
We take care of all types of residential rental properties for our clients — houses, condos, multiplexes such as duplex and triplexes, and even small apartment complexes.
In addition, some Real Property Management offices manage common interest communities or Homeowner Associations (HOAs), institutionally owned and real estate organization Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, and commercial property.
Learn more about other types of properties managed ›
Property Management Services
Real Property Management Greater Connecticut’s residential property management services include:
- On-Going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
We are an industry champion when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team strong against any situation possible with your Hartford property. When it comes down to it, our primary objective is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and residents so that your property is treated exactly how you would want your own home managed. When you have Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London handle the redundant and time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your energy on improving your business relationships and acquire more properties.
Real Property Management Greater CT has the insight and resources needed to provide receivership services for residential real estate assets. Acting as the receiver, RPM provides reporting, consulting and management services to protect real estate assets throughout the sales or recapture process.
RPM provides the following receivership services to protect and improve the condition of the property and its asset:
- Identify professional service providers including reputable and experienced counsel.
- Procure receivership bond
- Secure and preserve all property assets
- Conduct property inventory
- Complete lease audit and occupancy verification
- Secure property related cash, including resident security deposits
- Establish bank accounts and report on the movement of funds
- Conduct a property condition assessment, including life safety and capital expense review
- Develop an operating budget
- Verify insurance coverage is in place and current
- Ensure payment of expenses, including the management of pre-receivership expenses
- Review property taxes to assess potential delinquencies
- Provide monthly reporting, including full accrual accounting and summary of property operations
- Property marketing and leasing services
- Perform area market survey
- Manage tenant compliance
- Supervise vendor relations and performance
Real Property Management Greater CT can also provide the following construction and rehabilitation services:
- Construction and rehab consulting
- Budgeting for construction and rehab
- Sub-contractor pre-qualification
- Design and construction of multifamily project additions and value-add projects
- Design, repair, and rehab of current buildings
- Site supervision and management
If you are interested in learning more about Real Property Management Greater CT and our receivership services please contact us using our online form, email us directly at [email protected], or call us at 860-436-9955.