Residential Property Management Services
What Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London Has to Offer in Newington, CT, Mystic, CT, and the Surrounding Areas
It doesn’t matter if you own one rental home or several, our goal is to protect and maximize your property investment. Using 30 years of experience Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London has streamlined its processes to help rental homeowners maximize rental income while minimizing expenses and inefficiencies.
Real Property Management’s residential property management services include:
What Type of Properties Do We Manage?
We take care of all types of residential rental properties for our clients — houses, condos, multiplexes such as duplex and triplexes, and even small apartment complexes. In addition, some Real Property Management offices manage common interest communities or Homeowner Associations (HOAs), institutionally owned and real estate organization Real Estate Owned (REO) properties, and commercial property.
Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London has the insight and resources needed to provide receivership services for residential real estate assets. Acting as the receiver, RPM provides reporting, consulting and management services to protect real estate assets throughout the sales or recapture process.
RPM provides the following receivership services to protect and improve the condition of the property and its asset:
- Identify professional service providers including reputable and experienced counsel.
- Procure receivership bond
- Secure and preserve all property assets
- Conduct property inventory
- Complete lease audit and occupancy verification
- Secure property related cash, including resident security deposits
- Establish bank accounts and report on the movement of funds
- Conduct a property condition assessment, including life safety and capital expense review
- Develop an operating budget
- Verify insurance coverage is in place and current
- Ensure payment of expenses, including the management of pre-receivership expenses
- Review property taxes to assess potential delinquencies
- Provide monthly reporting, including full accrual accounting and summary of property operations
- Property marketing and leasing services
- Perform area market survey
- Manage tenant compliance
- Supervise vendor relations and performance
Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London can also provide the following construction and rehabilitation services:
- Construction and rehab consulting
- Budgeting for construction and rehab
- Sub-contractor pre-qualification
- Design and construction of multifamily project additions and value-add projects
- Design, repair, and rehab of current buildings
- Site supervision and management
If you are interested in learning more about Real Property Management Hartford Metro/Greater New London and our receivership services please contact us using our online form, email us directly at [email protected], or call us at 860-436-9955.